Delicate laundry detergent
When washing wool, silk or other delicate materials, you need an extra gentle detergent, where the active ingredients are surfactants, not enzymes. Enzymes are particularly made to break down and dissolve dirt consisting of protein (organic stains, food, sweat, make-up etc.). Wool and silk are natural materials and consist of nothing but protein. So, when washing with enzymes you will, in just a couple of washes, break down the structure of the garment.
- free shipping above €75
- ordered before 3 pm - shipped today
- easy returns, free within The Netherlands
- Protects and cares for delicate materials like wool and silk - Ideal for handwashing
- Scented with Rose & Musk
- Effective from 30°C
- Contains no enzymes, colorants, zeolites, phosphates or preservatives
- Highly concentrated (12-19 washes)
- Biodegradable within hours
- Manufactured in a climate neutral factory in Vadstena, Sweden
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.